2012年3月25日星期日

I’ve Picked My Wedding Dress

The 22-year-old chose the place and they took dream wedding dress £ 1100.
It must also play the song when she goes to the craft and developed a menu your guests will be served chosen.
But there's one thing missing from her big day - the groom.
It is part of a growing group of women called the simple Bridezillas who planned their wedding until the last candle, despite the fact that they do not even have a boyfriend.
Rearna who is reading English literature at university, said: "Every girl grows up dreaming of her wedding day, fantasizing about how they will look like and if his mother crying.
"I am in the process a step further than most and makes these dreams a reality."
Rearna the bride was thrilled last year when she attended the Church of St. Bartholomew, near where she studied at Brighton.
She said: "After a series of unsuccessful relationships, I have the kind of girl I was thinking nothing worse than getting married could.
"But if in the past year, I went inside this church, I had a moment changed my life."
Among the beautiful architecture, long corridor and a magnificent stained glass Rearna was "blown away" by the city.

\Taffeta Lace Strapless Crystal Embellished Applique Chapel Train A-Line Wedding Dress DV8412
Rearna bridesmaids Ackord with Leah and Olivia
Maids in waiting ... Bridesmaids Rearna with Leah and Olivia
She said: "It was breathtaking Suddenly I saw myself in a beautiful white dress, walking down the aisle with all my friends and family looking on pride ..
"At this point, I decided that I was getting married and planning immediately. I wanted my name on the waiting list for the wedding, then adjust."
Back at home in a few minutes, decided Rearna both his father Des, 54, and his brother Landon, 19, they would in the driveway of the song A Case Of You by James Blake.
She said: "It is such a beautiful song when I heard on the radio I immediately said," That's it '. "
Rearna Ackord
Altar Ego ... Rearna plan their dream wedding at St. Bartholomew's, Brighton
Since his visit to the church ten months ago, Rearna is "like a woman possessed."
Despite his friends laughed at his sudden obsession with her wedding fantasy has not stopped Rearna details of their big day.
She admitted: "My friends make fun of me They could not understand when I said, I would first started planning a wedding without a friend ..
"Suddenly, bridal shops and wedding magazines interesting.
"In search of ideas through it, my mind raced with thoughts, flowers and of course invites the dress."
Rearna Ackord
Staples ... Rearna unique with its bridal mags
Rearna was in Uckfield, East Sussex, for one day, when she saw an ivory gown on a mannequin in the window Fross Wedding Collections.
She said: "I stopped, I wear what I did in magazines, but nothing compared to like to see ..
"I knew immediately that this was the dress I'm getting married in and was made an appointment for later that day to try him.

Satin Strapless Pleated Skirt Chapel Train A-Line Wedding Dress DV8414


"My friend Leah Butson - it is also a student - .. And I even had tears in his eyes as I turned from the mirror on the back edge of the circular path behind me was the stuff of dreams "
Stop back home that night, not thinking about her dream dress, Rearna to panic, which would sell the dress before the funds began to buy it.
Rearna is looking for Mr. Right
Sign up ... Rearna is looking for Mr. Right
She said: "I only know how excited I am when I finally saved the money, only to discover that it's over it's the only way to put a deposit in the amount of £ 150, so I will have, the more saving. I can, knowing that it is safe.
"I'll try at least once a month and because I did it for the past seven months the shop owner knows me by name.
"Once, I thought about getting a loan to cover the £ 1100 to my relief."
Rearna now attends church every month on their big day to visualize and measure how many flowers to work they need.
She said: "I sit and picture how it looks as if I planned to do all within miles of lighted candles and tea lights draped over the pews with the white silk I are creatures of love, so I asked my best friend .. if their dogs can be included. You will be dressed in little suits and dresses, and will accompany the bridesmaids to the altar.
Rearna Ackord on Brighton beach
Next in line ... Bouquet of lots of repetition on Brighton beach
"My girlfriend Kirsty Naunton makes amazing cakes I immediately got on the phone to discuss what I wanted.
"The three stories chosen cake with white icing and decorations Diamante style is."
To ensure that this is not their dream wedding become a distant fantasy, Rearna has a pact with a close friend, 23, Jonny Gregson, if this is not married, or by age 30 They covenant to be made for life.
She said: "Age 28 is my goal, so I found a couple of years for someone to complete my plans and save £ 30,000 I need."
Although she lacked a husband could not wait to Rearna message for those who break the rest of the wedding.
Best friends Olivia Jones, 21, Leah, 22, Kirsty Naunton, 22, and Griffin Lil ', 21, will all the bridesmaids.
She said: "Even if they think I'm crazy, they are excited.
"I've taken in the store for help with the pink dresses her."
My best friend the dog walk down the aisle in the costumes
With the ceremony scheduled in every detail, is Rearna take their guests to the beach near the reception in a marquee.
She said: "Life in Brighton, I decided to have a beach party.
"Just do the sun with my family and my friends and my husband is so incredible news."
The bride-to-be that do not want to leave some unexpected Rearna Sun recently completed their menus.
She said: "My grandmother Daisy Ackord is Jamaican and she did the best I have ever had, he is responsible for catering for my big day, I am a Caribbean menu, consisting of jerk chicken, rice specialty and have. fish peas, ackee and salt, and special Jamaican cake for dessert. "
Rearna and his grandmother worked hard in the Caribbean will cost 50 pounds per head. And for music, they will hire a jazz-funk.
She said: "I come from a very musical family, and we are all fans of jazz greats, so I have an eye for those who can provide for weddings."
Whenever someone mentions marriage, Rearna always tried to sneak in a mention of St. Bartholomew.
Singleton even spoke to someone who had been married to the event. When she revealed that she had trouble with parking plans were immediately taken to bring guests to the minibus instead.
Despite living on student loans is Rearna tried that worked to £ 30,000 she needs for her big day to record.
She said: "The first thing I would spend my first real paycheck, my cheap wedding dress.
"I am completely obsessed with her and can not wait to go there instead of in my closet in a showcase."
But Rearna not be fooled - she knows the details with which they could plan their big day a new friend a mile runs should be sent.
She said: "If I someone I will keep these plans are to meet in envelopes - until I have a ring on my finger ..." ...

没有评论:

发表评论